Communications Experts Trust Tony
“NO ONE BETTER”
In my mind, there is no one better at video storytelling than Tony Gnau. Not only is he an award-winning journalist, he has an uncanny ability to make something big and hairy seem very achievable.
There is no one better to speak, write, or produce on the topic.
-Gini Dietrich | Spin Sucks
Tony knows so much about the topic of storytelling and media, it’s no wonder that he’s a great presenter. I thought I knew everything about this topic, but I still found myself taking notes. He’s got timeless lessons for a trending topic.
Tony’s a great addition to any event lineup of speakers.
-Andy Crestodina | Orbit Media Studios
Tony is knowledgable and authoritative but he also speaks the language of the non-technical person, so his advice is practical, his presentation style is engaging, and the real world examples he offers are fun and interesting.
The hour flew by!
-Rob Biesenbach | 11 Deadly Presentation Sins
Meet Tony Gnau
Tony Gnau is the Founder and Chief Storytelling Officer at T60 Productions. After spending a decade as a TV news reporter, he knows how to connect with a live audience. His energy and insights result in happy and engaged event attendees.
- 3 Emmy Awards
- 17 Telly Awards
- 700+ blog posts on video marketing
See him in action!
Tony likes to make sure he delivers practical lessons attendees can learn from and apply at work.
Take a look at some highlights from recent events in his speaker reel. ►►►
If you’d like to see a full presentation, get in touch and we’ll send you a private link!
If you book Tony for your event, we’ll help you promote his appearance.
Yes, we’ll share it with our email subscribers and on social media, but we go above and beyond. We also provide you with a video you can share like the one shown here!
We are a video production company after all.
Event Planners & Attendees Love His Presentations
I’ve never seen so many people taking notes!
Lots of great tips and things to think about with using video for an effective way to communicate with your audiences.
-Ana Klackle Evans | President, AMA Southwest Michigan
Tony was a speaker at our event, Experience Inbound. His presentation was engaging and informative with actionable takeaways for our participants.
We’ve had excellent feedback on his session – he was one of the standouts of the event.
-Linda Kyzar | Stream Creative
By far my favorite presentation at Experience Inbound. Tony made it clear that video content must tell a story to be compelling, and even went on to describe where to find stories in any company. I left Tony’s session with several ideas and an eagerness to generate quality video content for my organization.
-Justen Preiss, Analytical Marketing & Design Project Manager
Tony Gnau from T60 Productions provided valuable tips and examples of using video to connect emotionally with your audience and gain their trust. In addition, he explained how every business has a unique story. It is that story that makes your business stand out from your competitors.
-Sherri Darby, Marketing/Communications Manager
Great speaker! He implemented a lot of great videos that kept the juices flowing. Make the connection and emotion before anything else in a video. Then, PROMOTE IT! Don’t let it die.
-Lisa Zilinsky, Marketing Communication Specialist
Testimonial Video“At the end of the day, we wanted people to take home deliverable action items that they can implement in their own lives, and the event with Tony absolutely delivered on that.”
While Tony has various topics he regularly speaks on, he always does his best to tailor his presentations to the specific group he’s addressing.
Videos Winning Hearts and Minds: taking a more human approach to marketing videos
- Everyone wants a video these days, but not all videos are created equal. To get your message to sink-in, you need to reach your audience on a human level. Emmy-winner Tony Gnau from T60 Productions will show you how to look at your video projects differently and turn your observations into stories that connect with your audience. He provides a helpful and practical guide to follow as you create your videos.
Suggested Breakout Sessions
Video for Content Marketing: how-to layer video throughout your marketing ecosystem
- Video marketing continues to rise in popularity, and more and more businesses are jumping onboard. The problem? Many companies under-utilize this terrific tactic. Emmy-winner Tony Gnau from T60 Productions will talk about the types of videos you should be producing, and how to use them throughout your inbound marketing campaigns.
Video Content Done Right: how-to deliver videos that connect with your audience
- Video is one of the best types of content you can produce today. The problem is many corporate videos miss the mark, and in many cases are never even viewed. Emmy-winner Tony Gnau from T60 Productions will use customer case studies to provide helpful ideas for your own marketing videos. He will show you how to sell the higher-ups on why video is important, how to create videos that tap emotions, and how-to promote those videos.
Allowing Candidates to Peek Behind the Curtain: creating a good first impression using video
- In a world where job candidates can go online to learn about your company before they ever reach out to you, it’s critical to put your best digital foot forward. And one of the best ways to do it… video. Emmy-winner Tony Gnau from T60 Productions will talk about the types of videos you should be producing to get the best candidates to apply to your company, and how to make them in a way that delivers an authentic message.
Baiting the Hook: How to Use Video to Build Trust and Boost Sales
- During this immersive workshop, you’ll learn how to produce better corporate videos. Emmy winner Tony Gnau from T60 Productions will provide helpful ideas on everything from selling the higher-ups on why video is important to practical tips on producing your own videos. Other topics will include…
- to DIY, or not to DIY
- hands-on training with DIY video gear
- information vs. storytelling
- how to layer video throughout your website and sales funnel
Here are some of the upcoming events where you can see Tony speak!